Kim Kardashian Has A Great Voice

Kourtney Kardashian cannot stop praising her sister Kim Kardashian after she heard her singing. Kim Kardashian sings in the new Reality star series ' Kourtney & Kim Take New York'. One of the episodes of the show will have Kim Kardashian singing.

Kourteny Kardashian says, “Kim has a great voice. I was in the studio and Kim actually has a great voice,” she said.


Kim Kardashian, however, does not think she is a very great singer. It comes to her naturally. “I was doing it for fun. The-Dream, Ciara… they all talked me into doing it. I was not into this. I was like, ‘You know what, everyone tries this. I have too much going on, I don’t want to do this…’ We decided to do it because it’s something I was so nervous about.”
The music video where Kim Kardashian sings, has been shot in Toa, Las Vegas. She went on to say she is singing one of the songs and has no plans to release the album. Kim Kardashins singinf ability has been appreciated by her sister Kourtney Kardashian but world awaits to listen to the beautiful lady sing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...